Friday, September 23, 2005

what a way to go.

Sunday, May 15, 2005
what a way to go.
mary has a friend who works for dick dale.
this friend had dick dale call mary and play misirlou on her voicemail. the whole thing. ive heard it.
why is that the coolest fucking thing ive ever heard of? because the friend had to be cool enough to ASK. and then dick dale had to be cool enough to do it. and they both turned out to be cool enough, and what are the odds of that?
this friends name is evan, and i dont know him, but he deserves his credit... evan, you kick ass

.mary had a friend who worked on the green day holiday video. she gave him my number and told him to have billie joe call me. he didnt. and i have to assume that it is because her friend wasnt cool enough to ask him to.
but, its probably for the best that billie joe armstrong didnt call me, because i would die. its true. i would die. i would need to say something to him and i would also not be able to say anything to him. these conflicting needs, coupled with the orgasm i would be having, would make my brain jump out of my head like pop tarts.
still. thats exactly how i would want to die...
if i got to choose.
and... if 'eaten by bears' wasnt an option.

k.

p.s. to clarify the whole 'eaten by bears' thing... i want the bears to kill me first... painlessly... maybe by cuddling me to death... and THEN they can eat me. and when you all talk about it, like i know you will, you must say "well, its exactly how she would have wanted to go."ok? good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home