Tuesday, October 11, 2005

sausage.

were getting ready to go to the wilturn for the super secret network live show. i guess its not secret anymore though. but, no matter, dorian and i have crew passes. which means we get to go places that weirdos like you and i are not ordinarily allowed to go.

we probably wont get to meet the band, but we might... theres a chance... a better chance than i have ever had or will ever have again.

so, i put on make up and put product in my hair, which is further than i am normally willing to go as far as dressing myself is concerned.
i would like, if it were possible, to look hot. or sexy. or... at this point i would be happy to look vaguely humanoid.
i cant wear anything a normal person might wear and i refuse to wear the sorts of things that they expect a 5 months pregnant woman to wear, so im stuck finding something that will just, you know... fit. the result is that i look like a giant sausage.

it makes sense, at least as far as my life goes, that on the evening that i get to go to the coolest thing that i will ever get to go to and on the one occasion that i might be within the sight line of my hero/make believe boyfriend... i look worse than i have ever looked in my whole life.
wheres the glow i have heard people talk about? cause it aint on me.

sigh.

k.

look this direction
i know its not perfection
its just me
i want to bring you up somehow.

1 Comments:

Blogger MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Wow, I honestly never thought I would ever find another person I could relate to in my Green Day fanaticism! I recently got married myself and for our honeymoon we went to San Fransisco...we are both such big GD fans that we wanted to see where they grew up. I see that you were at the Oct 9th show, I was there on the 8th. It was awsome but it sounds like the 9th was even better...I would have loved to have seen his son (although I think I may have seen him at the Long Beach show). Anyhow, nice to see I'm not the only grown up who's crazy about Green Day. LOl.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home