Friday, September 23, 2005

ode to billie joe.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
ode to billie joe.
theres this channel called fuse. i dont know what it is or where it came from, but it keeps playing shows about green day.
i like shows about green day.
or articles about green day.
or trading cards. or bookmarks. really, anything that has billie joe armstrongs picture on it, i like.
hes really the sexiest man ive ever seen. and that includes brad pitt. even when you can see brad pitts ass, billie joe is sexier. i really think hes completely responsable for my continued interest in men.
if your thinking of what to get me for my birthday...
just get me twenty minutes with billie joe armstrong. thats all i need.
billie joe armstrong. and maybe a new car.
billie joe armstrong and a new car and thats all i need.
and a plasma screen tv.
billie joe armstrong and a new car and a plasma tv and thats it, i'll be set for life. i'll never ask for anything again.
except maybe some bath salts.

k.

give me something to do to kill some time
take me to that place that i call home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home