Friday, September 23, 2005

nice ink.

nice ink

So I don’t know if you have tattoos or not, but I have tattoos.
And peole are constantly asking me what they mean.
The two tattoos that are most visible are my warhing lable and my heart/hand grenade. Both kind of aggressive symbols. Both kind of vaguely insinuating that I am dangerous… I am not.
I am, relatively speaking, about as dangerous as a kitten. And if you don’t think that’s dangerous, talk to someone with allergies.
That’s me.
Mildly irritating to people with a genetic predisposition. Grrr! Watch out!

So I don’t really have any explaination for the warning lable, except that it looks cool and it’s a slightly obscure homage to green day.
If I wanted to get all philosophical and deep about it might tell you that it’s a warning lable that, like the song suggest, reminds one to live without warning and not waste time worrying about all the things in the world that can hurt you. Because worrying is like a rocking chair, it give you something to do but it doesn’t get you anywhere. (write that down)
but I wont say that, because it sounds stupid.

Now my heart/handgrenade… what do I say about that?
It looks cool. Another, slightly less obscure homage to green day.
But it’s a heart. And it’s a hand grenade. Its hard to escape the symbolism.
rage and love. story of my life.

k.

are we, we are, the waiting. unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home